Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week began in 2005 to shine a spotlight on the importance of compliance and ethics by holding annual compliance and ethics trainings, auditing current processes, and introducing new policies. The core principles of the week are aware, recognition, and reinforcement.
SCCE has a number of great complimentary tools to download. Read how other organizations celebrate Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week and get ideas.
Get employees thinking about compliance and ethics in your organization by planning activities throughout the week.
Launch a new training program, host live training sessions or recognize others for compliance success.
Demonstrate that all levels of the organization support a culture of compliance.
SCCE has created a number of complimentary resources for you to engage your organization during Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week.
- Test your employees knowledge and spark conversation with newsworthy compliance related scandals.Download the Scandal Quiz
- Share the Seven Elements of Compliance with your organization with our free digital and printable poster. Download the Poster
- Encourage ethical decision making with our discussion topics conversation starters.
Download the Discussion Topics
- Share how your organization is shining the spotlight on compliance on the SCCE website or with a press release. Download the Press Release Template
- Use our customized email header for your organizations intranet, email, or newsletters.
Download the 600x150 Email Banner
- Use #CCEW20 and these seven social media posts throughout the week to keep employees engaged and aware.
Post 1 Post 2 Post 3 Post 4 Post 5 Post 6 Post 7
No two celebrations are the same. See how hundreds of companies have participated in Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week.
Hear from Mike Henry, Senior US Counsel of Emera Energy, on how to have a successful Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week.
Get ten examples of ways to make your organizations compliance and ethics celebration a success.
Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week Logo
The Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week logo is available for use on your organization's intranet or in your employee communication. No attribution to SCCE is required for internal use.