Digital Product Manager
Job Title: Digital Product Manager - Compliance Content
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Percentage Travel: 0%
The Digital Product Manager will own product management for a portfolio of digital compliance products. The Manager will have primary accountability for content acquisition, market analysis, product definition, prioritization, scheduling and delivery. In addition, the Manager will collaborate with the development and editorial teams on product creation and provide subject matter expertise to the sales and marketing teams in order to achieve sales and revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the product roadmap and communicate the product vision to stakeholders
- Deliver new digital products to market on time and on budget
- Provide expert guidance on strategy, design, business requirements, feature and functionality tradeoffs and release schedule
- Collaborate with editorial and development teams to translate high-level business objectives into prioritized functional stories and specifications
- Demonstrate expertise on compliance and regulatory industry trends
- Perform user acceptance and functional testing of new features
- Effectively manage trade-offs between cost/schedule versus business benefit
- Manage projects, drive delivery, plan/organize work, manage risks, communicate effectively and adapt to inevitable challenges
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- 3 – 7 years of product management experience for compliance, legal and/or regulatory information products and services
- In depth knowledge and proven practice of iterative publishing and product development processes
- Successful track record of bringing products to market under aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to execute product strategy influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Superior member/subscriber engagement skills, including ability to build and manage subscriber relationships
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence internal and external audiences. Excellent written skills, including experience writing business plans and functional requirements
- Strong project management, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Experience conducting legal, regulatory and business research
- Experience working with content authors, contributors, strategic partners/licensors and other compliance and regulatory professionals
- JD, MBA, MLIS and/or CCEP certification
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.