Job Title: Marketing Specialist
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Percentage Travel: 0%
The Marketing Specialist will assist in development, planning and operational execution of marketing directives and programs that drive new and returning association members, conference attendees and product purchases.
Key initiative areas include- direct marketing, print collateral, PPC/digital campaigns, e-mail marketing, social media and more.
Must have experience in identifying and securing new marketing programs, vendor management, planning and execution of digital, print marketing programs..
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build a direct marketing strategy for educational conferences, products, membership and other association programs.
- Develop and maintain marketing work plans, including strategies, timelines and advertising placement.
- Track marketing program performance, to make recommendations for future programs..
- Coordinate with internal teams, including communications and graphic designers to support association initiatives, ensuring accuracy of content, alignment with brand standards. and utilization of marketing best practices.
- Identify, negotiate and secure domestic and international marketing opportunities for growth while meeting ROI objectives.
- Execute print and digital marketing initiatives, for internal and external audiences.
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Responsible for managing individual program marketing budgets ensuring all executed activities are within budget to align with budget goals.
- Work with pay-per-click (PPC) agency to plan and execute PPC strategies.
- Lead cross-functional marketing meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- 3-5 years of omni channel marketing experience: print collateral, PPC/digital campaigns, e-mail marketing, social media and more.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven record of identifying and securing new marketing programs, vendor management.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, written, verbal and listening.
- Detail-oriented and organized; comfortable multi-tasking to produce high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative minded: you will be working with internal stakeholders to strategize and execute a multitude of omni channel campaigns.
- Experience using Microsoft applications, specifically Excel.
- Proven ability to work both as an individual contributor and team member.
- Ability to travel a few times per year
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience