Member Services Specialist
Job Title: Member Services Specialist
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FSLA Classification: Non- Exempt
Percentage of travel: 5%
A member services team member plays an integral role in the organization by providing quality support and service to all SCCE and HCCA members. A member service representative is responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and courtesy when responding to inquiries by telephone, e-mail or chat. This position will provide ongoing education and information to members in regards to membership, answer questions and process orders. Other duties include event registration, membership renewals while supporting the organization in meeting and exceeding the mission statement and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly and professionally to telephone, email, chat, fax inquiries by providing high quality customer service, listening to requests and working to find the appropriate solution.
- Research and listen to members’ requests and work to find the appropriate solution to general inquiries and questions related to membership, events, publications and products
- Process registrations and payments, send confirmation receipts, invoices, prepare event badges, file, archive data, collection of unpaid invoices
- Process new memberships and renewals, update and create account information, assist with making monthly renewal calls to members
- Responsible for providing ongoing education and information to members related to association benefits, policies, procedures
- Manage the front desk by greeting all visitors, acts as an operator to direct telephone calls to appropriate areas, assigns tickets, process check batches, logs checks.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Postsecondary Education or Equivalent; or relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of equivalent customer service work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and requests
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite software and basic computer skills
- Occasional travel to assist with events