Strategic Account Manager
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FLSA Classification: Non- Exempt
The Account Manager (AM) contributes to SCCE & HCCA’s annual revenue goals, including exhibit, sponsorship, advertising, product, and group memberships and event registrations, by attaining and exceeding monthly and annual sales goals. The successful candidate is a top sales producer with strong consultative skills and a proven track record in prospecting, business development and client relations and retention. The AM excels in developing, negotiating, and selling integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including digital and print advertising, event exhibits and sponsorships. Flexibility and efficiency are key; as this position is responsible for sales of multiple events, and product offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops business opportunities by identifying and executing an outreach plan through networking, relationship management and target markets.
- Nurture and manage current clients.
- Identify and develop group membership, group event registration, and group publication sales leads from existing membership and non-member targets.
- In collaboration with the executive team, develop attractive marketing & advertising bundles that include various elements from SCCE & HCCA’s portfolio of opportunities.
- Achievement of sales goals through the generation of print and digital advertising, website, and event exhibits and sponsorship revenue.
- Prospect new business by identifying, qualifying and cultivating new clientele.
- Building relationships with targeted companies and organizations through the use of ZOOM meetings, phone calls, e-mails, and in-person meetings.
- Working towards multiple sales goals, while maintaining priorities and managing client deliverables.
- Developing and maintain successful, long-term business relationship within a multi-client environment.
- Invoice processing and past due account follow up.
- Remaining current with industry trends as they pertain to SCCE & HCCA customers and industries.
- Contributes to a positive team environment working in collaboration with the Community Engagement Manager, stakeholders and other departments.
- Produces sales reports and analysis and provides recommendations to the executive management team on how to improve sales and revenue goals.
- Develops and monitors sponsorship expense budget to meet goals, projecting revenue growth.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must have experience selling digital and print advertising; and/or event exhibits and sponsorships
- 5+ years marketing, media and trade show sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience and desire to manage the entire sales process which includes prospecting, needs analysis, negotiating, closing, and maintaining relationships for renewal and upsell
- Goal-oriented sales approach; be able to provide a proven track record of meeting monthly and annual goals
- Ensuring fulfillment is correct and complete as determined by client agreements
- Ability to work with individuals of all levels, including staff, volunteers, board members, and vendors.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization and externally with volunteers, board members and vendors.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Located within commutable distance to Eden Prairie, MN
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Hybrid/Remote options. Must have the ability to commute to the office 4-8 times a month.
- Working experience in compliance/ethics/regulatory arena
- Non-Profit association knowledge a plus
- SalesForce CRM experience