Call for Speakers
Call for Speakers is currently unavailable. Please check back soon to apply.
SCCE invites ethics and corporate compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators, and presenters. Opportunities include four-day national conferences and 90-minute webinars.
2019 Compliance & Ethics Institute
- Event Dates: September 15 – 18, 2019
- Event Location: National Harbor, MD
- Call for speakers is closed
8th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute
- Event Dates: 15 March – 18 March, 2020
- Event Location: Amsterdam
- Call for speakers is June 1 – June 30
How To Submit a Speaker Proposal
- To Apply to speak , you will need to login to your SCCE account or create a free account.
- Select your Event.
- Select your Track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into; most conferences will only have one option).
- Type in your Presentation Title.
- Select yourself as a speaker (or search for someone else). Search for your co-presenter (if you have one). Make sure everyone speaking has a bio and a headshot.
- List your bullet points/main topics out for the presentation (remember only 225 characters). Select Next.
- Confirm you have read the Reimbursement Form. Then hit Submit.
Helpful Information and Tips for Speakers
- Making training interactive-one idea, by Joe Murphy's article
- Tips for Being Selected to Speak at HCCA/SCCE Conferences, by Adam Turteltaub
- How to Give a Bad Presentation at an HCCA or SCCE Conference, by Adam Turteltaub
- See tips from past expert speakers
- Speaker Reimbursement Eligibility Policy