The SCCE Internal Investigations Workshop provides two days of focused training on conducting compliance-related internal investigations, the domestic workshops also offer an optional third day post conference . Learn from experienced compliance professionals who have in-depth experience in the challenges and opportunities in conducting an internal investigation.
Topics addressed include:
- Introductory Concepts for Investigations
- Understanding and Assessing the Report
- Planning the Investigation
- Gathering Documentary Evidence
- Conducting Interviews
- Evidence and the legal elements of an investigation
- Investigation Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
|2-Day Workshop for Members||$1200|
|2-Day Workshop for Members + First Time Membership*||$1420|
|2-Day Workshop for Non Members||$1500|
|Group Discount** 5 - 9||($50)|
|Group Discount** 10 or More||($100)|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Discounts take effect the day a group reaches the discount number of registrants. Please send registration forms together to ensure that the discount is applied.