2020 SCCE/FBI Corporate Compliance Professional Outreach EventWashington, DC, United States
Apply online April 15–22, 2020
- Applicants accepted will be notified by May 15, 2020
Due to the FBI’s strict security requirements, only U.S. citizens may apply
No cost to attend the program
- Attendees are responsible for the cost of transportation, lodging, and meals, excluding meals that are provided
Limited to 50 attendees
- No repeat attendance. If you have attended this event in the past, please do not apply.
1) Login to your SCCE account (create an account if you don't have one)
2) Register for a "Pending Application"
3) Checkout your "Pending Application" and use the "Bill Me" payment option.
4) You will receive an email that your application has been submitted.
** You will get a pending confirmation emailed to you within 24 hours of your application being submitted.
- Economic Espionage
- Export Controls
- Emerging Cyber Threats
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Mission and Goals for the Office of the Private Sector
- Office of Integrity and Compliance (OIC) Strategic Plan
- Deadly Force Policy
- FBI Educational and Training Center Tour
** Presentation/subjects are tentative and subject to change
Facilities Entrance Requirements
If you are selected to attend, the FBI will require the following information from registrants to process a request for escorted access to facilities for the event:
1) Full Legal Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
2) Professional Affiliation (Name of company/institution)
3) Social Security Number for U.S. citizens
4) Date of Birth
5) Country of Citizenship
6) Country of Birth
7) State in which driver’s license is held.
Please be advised: You will need to be able to provide your state‑issued ID to gain access to the building.
Once the attendees have been selected, SCCE will individually contact the selected individuals to obtain the required personal information.