Hear about the latest in higher education compliance
Do you want to learn…
- How to conduct a more effective Title IX investigation?
- The impacts of compliance in diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- How to better maintain and strengthen your institution’s compliance program?
Attend SCCE’s Higher Education Compliance Conference, June 08–10, 2022 in Anaheim, and hear from experienced professionals on a range of higher education compliance topics. This includes recent changes in regulation, the role of compliance in diversity and inclusion, how to better manage conflicts of interest, and guidance and insights on building a stronger compliance program.
All conference sessions are organized by knowledge level: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These levels are a guideline, and you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) for participating.
Get complimentary access to HCCA’s Research Compliance Conference for free with your registration.
- Title IX
- Clery Act
- Privacy and security
- Data breach
- Compliance training
- Risk assessments
- Conflicts of interest
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics officers
- Academic compliance managers
- Title IX compliance officers
- IT compliance directors and managers
- CFOs, accountants, and others in finance
- Internal auditors
- University privacy officers
- General counsel
|On or Before 4/20||After 4/20|
Non - Member
Registration + First-Time Membership*
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.