Agenda times are in Central Standard Time (CST)
Tuesday, December 8
08:55 AM - 09:00 AMOpening Remarks
09:00 AM - 10:00 AMRecognizing and Managing the Effects on Your Organization’s Culture in a "Hybrid" Work Environment Ruth Steinholtz, Values Based Business Ethics Advisor, AretéWork LLP
- Values are critical in maintaining resilience and skillful decision-making in a world where some workers are in the office full time, others part time, and still others not at all.
- The increased relevance of culture measurement: What is the equivalent of the canary in the coal mine for your company?
- From performance to people: COVID-19 has begun to realign societal values. What does this mean for the culture of your company?
10:00 AM - 10:15 AMBreak
10:15 AM - 11:15 AMAuditing & Monitoring in a Remote World Donald Griffith, Head of Financial Crimes & Fraud Prevention Compliance, Compliance Counsel , MassMutual Financial Group
- Learn what has changed and what has stayed the same when tracking the performance of your program.
- What you should be looking for in terms of call volume and incident reporting.
- How to adjust your ongoing monitoring, both formal and informal.
11:15 AM - 11:45 AMMid-Conference Break
11:45 AM - 12:45 PMTalk Like a Human: How to Create (Remote) Compliance Communications with Impact Kyle Zamcheck, Chief Operating Officer, Peer Collective Kirsten Liston, Principal, Rethink Compliance LLC
- Adjusting your message and delivery to a virtual workspace and new workforce needs.
- Designing communications that speak to and stick with your audience.
- Listening: How it can help you deliver on your compliance strategy goals.
12:45 PM - 01:00 PMBreak
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMRemote Investigations: It’s More than Zoom Meric Bloch, Vice President, Global Investigations, Booking Holdings, Inc.
- Understand how the nature of investigations changed in a remote world.
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of distance interviewing.
- Explore ways to focus your inquiries to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
02:00 PM - 02:00 PMConference Adjourns