The virtual conference times are listed in Central Daylight Time (CDT)
Friday, May 1
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening Remarks
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMTaking Your Code Digital: Here’s How to Do It Right Kirsten Liston, Principal, Rethink Compliance
- Optimize your Code for your 21st-century, always-online audience.
- Make the most of available technology, while avoiding tech hassles.
- Learn where to start, five features your Code must have, and three things you don’t need.
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMTips When Leveraging Technology to Enable Compliance and Risk Management Processes Vito Giovingo, Senior Manager, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP Suzanne Madden, Director, Enterprise Risk, CAPCO
- Enabling compliance and risk management processes with technology
- Engaging and seeking adoption from stakeholders
- Identifying ways to leverage technology
for additional use cases
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMDOJ/SFO Guidance: One Year Later
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMInfusing Diversity and Inclusion into Your Compliance Culture
- Introduction to diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) basics for the compliance professional
- Strategies for collaboration between compliance and DEI
- Why infusing DEI is a business imperative
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMPractice and Pitfalls of Internal Investigations Elizabeth Brown, Assistant General Counsel, Compliance & Risk, Groupon, Inc. Scott Lassar, Senior Counsel, Sidley Austin LLP
- The mechanics of internal investigations
- The constitutional implications of internal investigations
- Dealing with the public aspects of internal investigations
03:15 PM - 03:30 PMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMThe State of Whistleblowing Hotlines & Incident Management for 2020 Carrie Penman, Chief Compliance Officer and Senior Vice President, Advisory Services, NAVEX Global
- Hear the findings from new data points such as variations in case closure time by category & how standard benchmarking metrics differ by company size
- Discover what benefits have been seen from documenting reports from all sources, such as open door reports?
- Hear the impact of COVID-19 on internal reporting systems
Agenda subject to change.