The virtual conference times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Friday, May 8
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening Remarks
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMCyber Risks and Insurance David Basham, Cyber Broker, Willis Towers Watson
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMRisk and Compliance Trends
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMMergers and Acquisitions: Navigating Anti-Corruption, Sanctions and Integration Risks Michael Volkov, CEO, Volkov Law Group LLC
- Acquisitions pose significant anticorruption, sanctions, cyber-security and other risks
- Pre-acquisition due diligence is important to identify risks and develop an effective integration plan
- Companies have to devote significant time and resources to plan and execute integration strategies in order to avoid risks and possible government enforcement actions
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMEducation and Training in Your Compliance & Ethics Program Karl Schneider, Manager - Compliance, AGDC Joy Thorpe, Sr. Manager, Compliance and Integrity, Altria Client Services
- Alternative Communications Options
- Alternative Training Options
- Options for Any Size Budget
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMVendor Compliance Management
03:15 PM - 03:30 AMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMSocial Media & Compliance: A Match Made in Heaven or...? Kortney Nordrum, Regulatory Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Deluxe Corporation
- Learn from the mistakes of others - using real world examples to highlight social media risks lurking in your organization.
- Learn best practices for using social media in your hiring and firing decisions (spoiler alert: it’s harder than you think).
- Leave with guidance, checklists, and a sample policy to get the ball rolling toward your new social media compliance scheme.
Agenda subject to change.