The virtual conference times are listed in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Friday, May 15
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening Remarks
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMArtificial Intelligence and Robotics - Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications Stephen Wu, Shareholder, Silicon Valley Law Group
- Why artificial intelligence and robotics will change the world more than any technologies in the history of humankind
- New and old laws that impose compliance obligations on AI and robotics vendors and purchasers
- The crossover between law and ethics regarding AI and robotics
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMCreating Innovative, Personalized Training that Gets Results Kirsten Liston, Principal, Rethink Compliance Tricia Cornell, Head of Creative Services, Rethink Compliance Emilie Gawronski, Dir Governance & Operations, VMware Inc
- See examples of innovative compliance training and hear the story behind it.
- Learn how to build internal support for innovation.
- Make scenario-based training that makes your audience sit up and take notice.
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMGlobal Privacy, Ethics and Compliance Sherrie Osborne, Director, Head of Privacy Compliance, LendingClub Dyann Heward-Mills, Chief Executive Officer, HewardMills Lothar Determann, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Compliant compliance: how to steer clear of privacy violations in the context of investigations
- Employee monitoring rights and obligations around the world
- Whistleblower hotlines and privacy compliance
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMDoing It The Right Way at T-Mobile: Integrity 365 Joe Pulichino, Sr. Manager, Compliance & Ethics, T-Mobile Ivan Lee, Learning Architect, T-Mobile
- We’ll take you on T-Mobile’s journey to develop our new Professional Standards Training program and show you how it makes our Code of Business Conduct come alive.
- We’ll share a preview of our new Integrity 365 platform which delivers a video-based learning experience that promotes our Do It the Right Way culture, inspires behavior in line with our Code, and checks all the regulatory and policy compliance boxes.
- We’ll offer some insights on the script writing and production process and how we’re coordinating across business units to ensure alignment and relevance for our retail, call center, engineering, corporate, and branch offices operations.
- And we’ll lay out the next steps on our journey.
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMThe State of Whistleblowing Hotlines & Incident Management for 2020 Carrie Penman, Chief Compliance Officer and Senior Vice President, Advisory Services, NAVEX Global
- Hear the findings from new data points such as variations in case closure time by category & how standard benchmarking metrics differ by company size
- Discover what benefits have been seen from documenting reports from all sources, such as open door reports
- Hear the impact of COVID-19 on internal reporting systems
03:15 PM - 03:30 PMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMTop Cyber Threats for 2020 & Breach Prevention Guidelines Elvis Chan, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI San Francisco
- I will provide an overview of the top cyber threats facing companies this year.
- I will discuss common sense cybersecurity guidelines to help companies safeguard their personnel and networks.
- I will describe what it would look like to interact with the FBI after your company has experienced a data breach incident.
Agenda subject to change.