The virtual conference times are listed in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Friday, May 15
08:25 AM - 08:30 AMOpening Remarks
08:30 AM - 09:30 AMAI & Blockchain
09:30 AM - 09:45 AMBreak
09:45 AM - 10:45 AMCreating Innovative, Personalized Training that Gets Results Kirsten Liston, Principal, Rethink Compliance
- See examples of innovative compliance training and hear the story behind it.
- Learn how to build internal support for innovation.
- Make scenario-based training that makes your audience sit up and take notice.
10:45 AM - 11:00 AMBreak
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMGlobal Privacy, Ethics and Compliance Sherrie Osborne, Kaiser Permanente Lothar Determann, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Compliant compliance: how to steer clear of privacy violations in the context of investigations
- Employee monitoring rights and obligations around the world
- Whistleblower hotlines and privacy compliance
12:00 PM - 01:00 PMLunch Break
01:00 PM - 02:00 PMImproving Ethical Behavior Through Cultural Training & Communication Ivan Lee, Learning Architect, T-Mobile
- T-Mobile’s journey in developing our Professional Standards Training program, which makes the Code of Business Conduct come alive.
- The highlight of our program is the in-house produced videos that align to our culture, promote the right things to do, as well as mitigate actual occurrences of misconduct (risk based). We can present some videos and talk about the script writing and production process.
- Insights on coordinating across business units to ensure alignment and relevance for all lines of business (retail, call centers, engineering, corporate, branch offices).
02:00 PM - 02:15 PMBreak
02:15 PM - 03:15 PMHotline Metrics Raina Hathorne, Product Marketing Manager, NAVEX Global
03:15 PM - 03:30 PMBreak
03:30 PM - 04:30 PMTop Cyber Threats for 2020 & Breach Prevention Guidelines Elvis Chan, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI San Francisco
- I will provide an overview of the top cyber threats facing companies this year.
- I will discuss common sense cybersecurity guidelines to help companies safeguard their personnel and networks.
- I will describe what it would look like to interact with the FBI after your company has experienced a data breach incident.
Agenda subject to change.