Thank You For Attending
- Access conference handouts on COSMOS using your SCCE login information.
View 2021 handouts
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
- Session recordings are available for purchase.
Download the session recording order form
Encouraging Employees to Come Forward and Making the Most of It When They Do
Join us July 14, 2021, for a one-day, virtual interactive conference to learn how to encourage employees to report, manage their claims, and assess the effectiveness of your efforts. Hear from experienced compliance professionals about what has worked effectively for them and their programs.
Earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
- Effective communication strategies for encouraging reporting across all mediums
- How to make reporters feel safe while getting the information you need
- What you should and shouldn't share with reporters during the investigation process
- How to assess and handle reports that aren't compliance-related
- Best practices in setting, tracking, and documenting metrics
- How to integrate your reporting data with the rest of your compliance data
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Internal auditors
- HR professionals
- In-house counsel
- Any other professionals managing employee complaints and concerns
Registration + Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions
All sessions from the Encouraging, Managing, and Integrating Employee Reporting conference are available for purchase as recordings. Purchase session recordings.