Thank You For Attending
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
Get the training you need to conduct internal investigations
SCCE's Conducting Compliance Investigations provides two days of focused training on conducting compliance-related internal investigations. Learn from two experienced compliance professionals who have in-depth experience in the challenges and opportunities in conducting an internal investigation:
- Meric Bloch, JD, CCEP-F, CFE, PCI – Vice President, Global Investigations
- Albert Gagne, MBA, CCEP – Former Director (retired), Ethics and Compliance
Topics addressed include:
- Introductory Concepts for Investigations
- Understanding and Assessing the Report
- Planning the Investigation
- Gathering Documentary Evidence
- Conducting Interviews
- Evidence and the legal elements of an investigation
- Investigation Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
|Registration + First Time Membership*||$619|
|Group Discount** 3 - 9||($25)|
|Group Discount** 10 or More||($40)|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Discounts take effect the day a group reaches the discount number of registrants. Please send registration forms together to ensure that the discount is applied.