12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern | 11:00 am Mountain | 10:00 am Pacific |
9:00 am Alaska | 7:00 am Hawaii-Aleutian*
This presentation will cover:
- Building cross-functional partnerships allows compliance departments to identify win-win goals with other departments and achieve more with less.
- When talking with other departments, focus on specific, discrete areas where compliance department goals overlap with goals of that department.
- Departments with goals that often overlap with compliance departments include: Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Finance, and Audit.
- Discussing common goals with each department will align programs and promote shared goals to leverage limited time and resources.
- Use the additional work you are able to accomplish with cross-functional coordination to make the case that money in the compliance budget is well spent and decreases risk across the organization.
- Compliance professionals and in-house counsel
*The web conference will run for 90 minutes, including a 30-minute question-and-answer session at the end.
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate