12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern | 11:00 am Mountain | 10:00 am Pacific |
9:00 am Alaska | 8:00 am Hawaii-Aleutian*
This presentation will cover:
This informative program begins with a simple question: A grand jury subpoena has been received - what's next? Participants will review issues commonly presented when responding to a government investigation and conducting an internal investigation. Key ethical and practical issues include:
- Deciding who will conduct the investigation;
- Determining who is the client for purposes of the investigation;
- Defining the scope of the investigation; and
- Addressing potential conflict and privilege issues.
Participants will also gain valuable insight into what kind of advice company counsel can provide to individual employees and whether company counsel should represent individual employees. Participants will also learn steps that can be taken to ensure that the government views the internal investigation as sufficiently independent and rigorous.
- Ethical Considerations in Internal and Governmental Investigations
*The web conference will run for 90 minutes, including a 30-minute question-and-answer session at the end.
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.