12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern | 11:00 am Mountain | 10:00 am Pacific |
9:00 am Alaska | 7:00 am Hawaii-Aleutian*
This presentation will cover:
- Reporting hotlines are the most common source of fraud and misconduct detection.
- Companies with hotlines face 50% less in fraud losses than those without a hotline.
- Employees serve as the first-line of defense and the most commonly the whistleblowers.
- Hotlines can be effectively operated with four simple steps: monitor, address, filter and respond.
- Patience is key when conducting large-scale investigations for serious offenses
- Compliance Managers
- Human Resource Directors
- Corporate Counsel / Legal Staff
- Internal Auditors
*The web conference will run for 90 minutes, including a 30-minute question-and-answer session at the end.
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.