Compliance & Ethics Essentials WorkshopVirtual , Central Daylight Time (CDT)
View all past conferences
Thank You For Attending
SCCE’s Compliance & Ethics Essentials Workshop provides a comprehensive introduction to the elements of a compliance program to enable attendees to be a more effective member of the compliance team. The workshop is ideal for people with less than two years of experience in compliance, including those that have just entered compliance for the first time. Our instructors are industry leaders that will guide you through compliance and ethics fundamentals and help you build a foundation for your compliance career.
The four-day virtual workshop is limited to 150 participants.
Register early to reserve your spot!
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their own home or office.
- Introduction and background to compliance and ethics programs
- Standards and procedures
- Governance, oversights, and authority
- Risk assessment
- Due diligence in delegation of authority
- Communication and training
- Incentives and enforcement
- Monitoring, auditing, and reporting systems
- Response to wrongdoing
- Program improvement
- Overview of FCPA, UK bribery, conflict of interest, and privacy and data security
- Key skills necessary for compliance professionals
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Internal auditors
- Data privacy personnel
- Regulatory compliance specialists
- In-house or external compliance lawyers
- Compliance students
- Compliance analysts
- Compliance assistants
- Compliance specialists
- Compliance coordinators
- Compliance administrators
Registration + First-Time Membership Offer*
|Group Registration Discount for 3 or More**||($100)|
*Membership & registration discount only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Group discounts are available for 3 or more. See Terms and Conditions.