Establish and Maintain a Successful Compliance and Ethics Program with SCCE's New Edition of The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 1, 2022 -- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics® (SCCE) is pleased to announce the release of a new edition of The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual—a trusted resource written by more than 90 compliance and ethics professionals.
This manual provides detailed analyses of critical aspects of a compliance and ethics program, and includes practical tools, checklists, policies, and procedures to help compliance professionals improve program effectiveness and address a wide range of risk areas.
Newly updated for 2022, The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual contains 80 comprehensive articles and is organized to help you quickly find the information you need.
New content includes:
- Compliance in remote and hybrid environments
- Antitrust compliance programs evaluated by the DOJ
- OFAC's framework for compliance commitments
- ESG leadership
- Data safekeeping and the European Union
Updated content in 41 areas, including:
- Creating a code of conduct
- Communicating values across cultures
- Board engagement, training, and reporting
- Hotline and whistleblowing reporting
- Employee discipline and compliance
- Third-party risk management
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Conflicts of interest
- Personal device policies and practices
- Social media compliance
- Artificial intelligence and corporate compliance
Purchasing options include a one-year online subscription, a softcover print book, and a money-saving print and online bundle. The online version of The Complete Compliance and Ethics Manual is provided through COSMOS®, SCCE's online content platform, which contains powerful search capabilities that allow users to easily access the information they seek.
To purchase or learn more, visit www.corporatecompliance.org/CCEM