International Compliance 101, 2nd Edition
The guidance you need to establish and maintain a global compliance program
It has become increasingly important for organizations to ensure they follow relevant laws and regulations wherever they do business around the world. In fact, an effective compliance and ethics program is essential to the success of organizations in any industry.
This book provides the basic information you need to establish a global compliance and ethics program and keep it active and growing. Written by compliance and ethics experts, this book is an ideal resource for a range of professionals, from those who are new to the field to senior leadership.
This edition covers:
- What is a compliance program, who needs one, and why
- The main reasons to implement a compliance program
- The seven essential elements
- Organizational steps to gain support and commitment
- How to tailor your compliance program
- Sample audit review forms, audit review templates, and more
*If purchasing via credit card, online access is available immediately after payment is processed.