Our one-day Regional Compliance and Ethics Conferences provide attendees with a forum to interact with local compliance professionals, share information about your compliance successes and challenges, and create educational opportunities for compliance professionals to strengthen the industry.
Regional Conferences offer professionals convenient, local compliance training, updates on the latest news in regulatory requirement, compliance enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs. Attendees also enjoy networking with industry peers.
Who should attend
- Compliance officers
- In‑house and outside general counsel
- Privacy and security officers
- Regulatory affairs
- VPs and directors
- Government agency staff
|Membership* plus Registration||$440|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference offers convenient opportunities for compliance and ethics training, updates on the latest news in regulatory requirements and enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs. Additionally, attendees will have ample opportunity to network with industry peers. Breakfast and lunch are also included in the conference price.
- Critical Investigation Issues for Compliance Professionals
- Behavior Focused Reporting: the Bridge to the Future of Compliance
- Putting in Place a Code of Conduct App
- Hotline: Implementation and Challenges
- Auditing Third-Party Business Partners for Fraud and Corruption
- Conducting Essential Third Party Due Diligence in the Middle East
Any questions? Contact the conference planner at: