Report on Supply Chain Compliance
News and compliance strategies on a global level
In today’s competitive world, your supply chain faces an unlimited number of risks. How are you staying informed?
SCCE’s Report on Supply Chain Compliance (RSCC) brings you the latest news on regulation enforcements, compliance tools, and the evolving standards for supply chain management, covering:
- Supply chain due diligence
- Trade agreements and sanctions
- Human trafficking and modern slavery
- Regulation guidance and much more!
RSCC relies on the primary sources (laws and regulations, reports, press releases, etc.) to dig deep into the stories and allow you to easily follow the news trail yourself. Stories are written with compliance professionals’ needs in mind, so they are clear, newsworthy, and at the forefront of the industry.
View sample articles on SCCE & HCCA's publications platform, COSMOS:
- In spite of EU nations’ interest, US sanctions Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua
- 'Setting a higher bar' for modern slavery due diligence: A conversation with Kate Dunbar
- The nuts and bolts: EU's chemical regulation touches all parts of a product
- Reduce, reuse, and reverse logistics
An annual subscription includes online access to 22 issues published biweekly throughout the year, plus all back issues; $300 for SCCE & HCCA members, $375 for non-members. For questions about subscriptions, free trials, and more, please contact Margaret Martyr, RSCC's editor.