SCCE announces the first-ever virtual Compliance & Ethics Institute
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 12, 2020
The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) 19th annual Compliance & Ethics Institute (CEI) has gone virtual! Held September 14–16, 2020, the conference will feature a robust agenda with 100+ educational sessions across 11 compliance and ethics subject areas, including investigations, privacy and security, professional skills, risk, compliance lawyer, and more.
"Though we are disappointed we will not gather in person this year, we remain dedicated to providing first-class professional development," said SCCE & HCCA CEO Gerry Zack.
Join compliance and ethics professionals from across the globe to gain insights, skills, and practical solutions to strengthen your organization's compliance and ethics programs. Register by August 31, 2020, to save on registration.
Agenda topics include:
- Operationalizing ethics and compliance
- Globalizing your compliance program
- Creating effective risk management
- Building a culture of integrity
- Polishing your investigation skills
- Addressing international privacy and data security challenges
- Establishing cybersecurity
- Examining the Securities and Exchange Commission resource extraction rule
CEI's educational sessions will provide attendees with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the convenience of your home or office.
View the full agenda and register at https://www.corporatecompliance.org/2020cei.