SCCE invites ethics and corporate compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators and presenters. Opportunities include leading sessions at one-day regional conferences and four-day national conferences and presenting special topics in 90-minute webinars. Please submit your application 6-11 months in advance. Open calls for conference speakers are listed below. Proposals for web conference/webinar presentations are accepted on an ongoing basis.
1) Login to your SCCE account (if you do not know your password you can email email@example.com to reset it)
If you do not have a login for SCCE's website you can make one here
2) Click on the Call for Speakers Link above
3) Select your Event (Only open call for speakers will be listed in this drop down)
Select your Track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into; most conferences will only have one option)
Type in your Presentation Title
4) Select yourself as a speaker (or search for someone else)
Search for your co-presenter (if you have one)
5) List your bullet points / main topics out for the presentation (remember only 225 characters)
6) Attach your Bio and Headshot, and that of your co-presenters
7) Confirm you have read the Reimbursement Form
Then hit Submit
Read Joe Murphy's article "Making training interactive-one idea"
Read Adam Turteltaub's "Tips for Speaking at HCCA/SCCE Conferences"
Read SCCE's Reimbursement Form
SCCE Web Conferences
Applications are accepted year-round; you choose your date.Submit a Proposal
Membership | Events | Certification | Advertise | Resources | Products | Career Center | SCCE Careers
service @ corporatecompliance.org
888.277.4977 | 952.933.4977