Call for Speakers
SCCE invites ethics and corporate compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators, and presenters. Opportunities include four-day national conferences and 90-minute webinars.
2019 Compliance & Ethics Institute
- Event Dates: September 15 – 18, 2019
- Event Location: National Harbor, MD
- Call for speakers is closed
8th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute
- Event Dates: 16 March – 18 March, 2020
- Event Location: Amsterdam
- Call for speakers is June 1 – June 30
- Applications are accepted ongoing.
Learn More & Submit a Proposal
How To Submit a Speaker Proposal
- To Apply to speak , you will need to login to your SCCE account or create a free account.
- Select your Event.
- Select your Track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into; most conferences will only have one option).
- Type in your Presentation Title.
- Select yourself as a speaker (or search for someone else). Search for your co-presenter (if you have one). Make sure everyone speaking has a bio and a headshot.
- List your bullet points/main topics out for the presentation (remember only 225 characters). Select Next.
- Confirm you have read the Reimbursement Form for National Conferences. Then hit Submit. Please note Regional Conferences do not qualify for reimbursement.
Helpful Information and Tips for Speakers
- Making training interactive-one idea, by Joe Murphy's article
- Tips for Being Selected to Speak at HCCA/SCCE Conferences, by Adam Turteltaub
- How to Give a Bad Presentation at an HCCA or SCCE Conference, by Adam Turteltaub
- See tips from past expert speakers
- Speaker Reimbursement Eligibility Policy