SCCE Compliance 101, 2nd Edition
The compliance and risk landscape continues to evolve, so authors Debbie Troklus and Sheryl Vacca have updated this classic text with new insights and more tips on how to build an effective program that meets federal standards.
- The importance of compliance and ethics
- The seven essential elements of a compliance program
- Organizational steps for an effective program
- Tips for tailoring your compliance plan
- Sample compliance materials
This book is ideal for compliance professionals new to the field, compliance committee members, compliance liaisons, board members, and others with compliance and ethics duties.