Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE)® is a member-based association with 6,000+ compliance and ethics members worldwide. SCCE was founded in 2004 by Health Care Compliance Association to support compliance and ethics professionals across all industries. The vision of SCCE is to be the pre-eminent compliance and ethics association promoting lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide. In 2011, SCCE incorporated with our founding organization to form Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics & Health Care Compliance Association (SCCE & HCCA)®.
View SCCE Member Benefits
To promote the highest standards in compliance programs—from their introduction and development to continuing maintenance.
To provide a forum for interaction and information exchange among compliance professionals worldwide.
To create high‑quality educational opportunities for the compliance community.
- 40+ local and global conferences per year
- Webinars covering hot topics, allowing you to learn without leaving your desk
- Educational publications including books, manuals, newsletters. Available in print and online options
- Compliance & Ethics Professional (CEP) SCCE’s monthly magazine for members
- Corporate Compliance Weekly News (CCWN), SCCE’s weekly email newsletter. Subscribe for free
- Opportunity to join SCCEnet our thriving online social network for compliance & ethics professionals
- Member discounts on conferences, certification registrations, and compliance products
- Certification through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® — Certification options include Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®, and Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional Fellowship (CCEP-F)®
SCCE Mission Statement
SCCE exists to champion ethical practice and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources for ethics and compliance professionals and others who share these principles.
We pride ourselves on being dedicated to the professional compliance community. Each member has direct access to our CEO, Gerry Zack.
Incorporated in 2011, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics & Health Care Compliance Association is a 501(c)(6) non- profit organization.