About The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) is a 501(c)(6) member-based association for compliance and ethics professionals worldwide and across all industries. Founded in 2004, our organization 7,000+ members strong – and growing!
As outlined in the SCCE/HCCA Bylaws, we pride ourselves on being dedicated to the professional compliance community. Each member has direct access to our CEO, Gerry Zack.
Mission: SCCE exists to champion ethical practice and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources for ethics and compliance professionals and others who share these principles.
Vision: The vision of SCCE is to be the pre-eminent compliance and ethics association promoting lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide.
- To promote the highest standards in compliance programs—from their introduction and development to continuing maintenance.
- To provide a forum for interaction and information exchange among compliance professionals worldwide.
- To create high‑quality educational opportunities for the compliance community.
- 40+ local and global conferences per year
- Web conferences covering hot topics, allowing you to learn without leaving your desk
- Educational products, including books, videos, and other training materials
- Compliance & Ethics Professional, SCCE’s monthly magazine for members
- Corporate Compliance Weekly News (CCWN), SCCE’s weekly email newsletter
- Opportunity to join SCCEnet, our thriving online social network for compliance & ethics professionals
- Member discounts on conferences, certification registrations, and compliance products
- Certification through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® — Certification options include Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®, and Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional Fellowship (CCEP-F)®
Read about SCCE’s history