Careers At SCCE
Job Title: Database Manager
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Percentage Travel: 0%
The position is responsible for managing all aspects of the organizations CRM database, including, leveraging the organization’s use of the CRM to ensure the database directly supports association strategies. Primary duties include the implementation of processes to enhance data integrity, serve as the main point of contact for our CRM vendor, training and supporting staff, creating reports and pulling data to support internal program initiatives and marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the program manager for the implementation of the new CRM tool.
- Manage the integrity of the association’s data in the CRM.
- Responsible for the rollout of CRM upgrades and enhancements.
- Responsible for training and onboarding CRM users.
- Design and implement procedures across the association to effectively enhance data integrity.
- Manager data transfer processes and the integration of 2 way data and single sign on between CRM and external platforms; includes iNFORMZ for email, website, mobile and other internal and external source platforms.
- Develop and manage appropriate CRM security groups and user permission with the platform.
- Collaborate with Membership Services Manager and Director of IT to create and maintain user guides, and policies and procedures for CRM.
- Proactively make recommendations for improvements regarding data integration, reporting capabilities, and the association’s approach to the management of data.
- Conduct regular audit of CRM to identify and implement online and offline database cleanup, including record merges.
- Create, manage, and run queries, exports, and reports to provide constituent managers with information related to departmental initiatives.
- Advance the association data strategies by staying current with data integrity best practices, processes, procedures, methods and technology applications.
- Assist with editing and updating contact records in the database including change of address, demographic updates, and other pertinent information.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Bachelors degree in related field. Practical experience can be used in lieu of education.
- Five to Seven years of experience with an AMS or CRM comparable to Impexium or NetForum preferred.
- Experience with reviewing and testing APA access.
- Experience with Higher Logic, registration system or similar systems and CMS integration with an AMS or CRM preferred Experience with registration systems.
- Knowledge of strategies and principles of membership database operations.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fluid, dynamic environment.
- Strong technical communication skills with the ability to synthesize technical information into clear messages for various audiences.
- Creative, curious, and resourceful, strong analytical skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service
- Highly motivated with the ability work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing systems in hosted environments
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.