Perform more effective risk assessments
Join us for one of our virtual Compliance Risk Assessment and Management workshops to get guidance and insights from experienced compliance professionals on global regulatory expectations, risk identification strategies, and ways to design and implement response and remediation plans. This educational opportunity is best suited for intermediate professionals with some compliance experience—whether your organization already has a mature model in place or is just beginning its journey.
|December 6-7, 2022||CST||Register Now|
|February 22-23, 2023||CET (Central European Time)||Coming Soon!|
|April 20-21, 2023||CT||Coming Soon!|
|September 12-13, 2023||CT||Coming Soon!|
|December 12-13, 2023||CT||Coming Soon!|
- Introduction and background, including regulator expectations globally
- Identification of compliance risks
- Assessing the severity of compliance risks
- The roles of risk appetite and tolerance
- Reviewing the effectiveness of internal controls over compliance
- Design and implementation of risk response/remediation plans
- Completing the compliance risk management cycle
- Final considerations, integration with organizational risk management, etc.
Attendees will be able to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the comfort of home or office!