Thank You For Attending
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) is no longer an isolated function within a company, nor is it an issue only for publicly traded companies. It’s front and center for organizations of all types and sizes, and it requires the involvement of the compliance team in order to be properly addressed. Much like regulatory risks, managing ESG goals and metrics requires a collaborative effort across multiple units within an organization.
Join us on November 16, 2021 for ESG and Compliance. This virtual conference, led by ESG and compliance professionals, addresses the current state of ESG and the importance of collaboration among ESG, compliance, and other functions within an organization.
Hot topics include:
- The Rise of the Chief Integrity Officer
- Update on SASB Standards and the ESG Reporting Landscape
- Discussion of the Role of Principles for Responsible Investment
- What is ESG: The Basics of ESG
- Synergies, Intersections, and Opportunities Between ESG and Compliance
- A Primer on ESG Standards and Ratings
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- ESG, sustainability, and CSR professionals
- Audit professionals
- General counsel
- Corporate secretaries
- Risk managers
- Investment managers
- Supply chain and due diligence professionals
- Outside advisors
“ Very helpful in getting the program going. ”
“ Great speakers and diverse topics. ”
“ Transition between presenters went well. I thought it was a good mix of professionals as speakers...a variety of perspectives. ”
“ Thank you for this timely event! ”
“ Being in Canada and having very limited in person training, I have really enjoyed the virtual sessions. ”
Registration + Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Catch up on the sessions you couldn’t make, or revisit your favorites anywhere, anytime. Purchase the Session Recordings