International Compliance 101, 2nd Edition
This book provides the basic information you need to establish a global compliance and ethics program and keep it active and growing. Written by compliance and ethics experts, this book is an ideal resource for a range of professionals, from those who are new to the field to senior leadership. This edition covers the seven essential elements of a compliance program, the steps needed to implement an effective one, and more.
- What is a compliance program, who needs one, and why
- The main reasons to implement a compliance program
- The seven essential elements
- Organizational steps to gain support and commitment
- How to tailor your compliance program
- Sample audit review forms, audit review templates, and more