Choose Your Way To Attend ECEI!
Join us for the 10th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute in-person or virtually to learn about the challenges facing the European and global compliance and ethics community. Hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, hear strategies to mitigate risk, and improve your organization’s compliance program.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers
Attend in-person, virtually or both!
This year, SCCE is holding the European Compliance & Ethics Institute both in-person and virtually. Attend in-person and you also have the option to attend the virtual at a discounted rate.
14-16 March 2022
- Get three days of access to 50 educational sessions
- Take an optional CCB certification exam offered on the last day
- Network face-to-face with attendees, speakers, and solution providers
- Connect with other attendees through SpeedNetworking (Pre-registration required)
- Network with peers and colleagues during our 10th Anniversary Networking Reception
- Add the virtual conference to your in-person registration for a discounted rate of $125 for members or $175 for non-members
22-23 March 2022
- Get two days of access to 30 educational sessions
- Experience our robust virtual platform that allows you to engage during live sessions via chat, take notes, ask questions of the speakers, and network virtually with fellow attendees
- Learn more about CCB’s remote proctored exam option
“ This was the best conference I have ever attended. Loved the mix of international speakers and how they offered hands-on/practical advice and tips. ”
“ Range of topics and presentation styles were great. Awesome networking and exchange with other professionals from around the world. ”
“ The syndicate sessions were amazing this year - best material to date. ”
What to expect: 2021 European Compliance & Ethics Institute session highlights
Educational sessions cover topics to support the growth and development of your compliance and ethics program. Take home new solutions to current issues your organization faces from leaders in the compliance and ethics profession. Here are a few session highlights from the 2021 ECEI.
- The New 2021 Recommendations of the French Anti-Corruption Agency
- Corporate Anti-Retaliation Program
- Sanctions Compliance in Russia and CIS. How to be Compliant and Achieve Business Needs
- The Challenges of Cross-Border Investigations in a Data Privacy & Virtual Investigatory World
- Global Data Protection and Privacy
- Building a Transnational Workplace Investigations Process
- Navigating Conflicts Between the New Whistleblower Directive and GDPR
- Reducing Hiring Risks with Smart Intelligence
- Conducting Cross-Border Internal Investigations
- COVID-19: Crisis or Opportunity for Corporate Culture?
- The Future of Cyber Compliance
- Proactive Management of International Third-Party Integrity and Corruption Risks