The European Compliance & Ethics Institute, 22-23 March 2022, allows you to hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, strategies to mitigate risk, and ways to improve your organization’s compliance program - all from the comfort of your home or office.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Get insight into some of this year's ECEI session topics. Listen to a few podcast interviews of speakers from our 2022 ECEI agenda.
- Robert Smith on Aligning ESG and Compliance
- John Armstrong on Compliance in Crisis
- Krista Muszak and Louis Perold on M&A Due Diligence in Emerging Markets
- Markus Juttner on Organizational Blind Spots and Taboos
- Dr Jan Spafke and Jad Mhanna on Compliance in the Non-Western Cultures
- Salvador Dahan on The Journey of Petrobras
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource manager