Call for Speakers
SCCE invites ethics and corporate compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators, and presenters. Opportunities include four-day national conferences and 90-minute webinars.
- Please submit your application 6-11 months in advance.
- Proposals for web conference/webinar presentations are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Proposals for national conference are accepted only during specific times. See the Upcoming Speaking Opportunities for calls for speakers opening soon.
- Please review the reimbursement policy.
- Be sure to include a summary of your topic and three bullet points to be used for marketing purposes on our website and in our conference brochures.
Directions for Submitting a Speaker Proposal
- Login to your SCCE account
(If you do not know your password, you can email email@example.com to reset it. If you do not have a login for SCCE's website, you can make one here).
- Click on the Submit a Proposal button (above)).
- Select your Event (Only open call for speakers will be listed in this drop down).
- Select your Track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into; most conferences will only have one option).
- Type in your Presentation Title.
- Select yourself as a speaker (or search for someone else). Search for your co-presenter (if you have one). Make sure everyone speaking has a bio and a headshot.
- List your bullet points/main topics out for the presentation (remember only 225 characters). Select Next.
- Confirm you have read the Reimbursement Form. Then hit Submit.
Helpful Information and Tips for Speakers