Compliance and Ethics Professional (CEP) Magazine® is SCCE's award-winning, monthly publication available only to members. Each issue provides the latest insights on national and international compliance issues and practical information for compliance, ethics, and auditing professionals. CEP's readership continues to grow to include chief compliance officers, corporate executives, corporate counsels, those who are new to the compliance and ethics profession, law students, scholars, government agencies, and entrepreneurs.
Read available issues of CEP Magazine
You will need to sign on again to view the current issue. COSMOS, our content platform, is constantly being updated with back issues of CEP Magazine. Please contact us if you'd like to view an article that isn't currently available. View on COSMOS
Inside the July issue
Cover story: Meet Susan Roberts: It just takes a little extra
More featured articles:
- A US federal privacy law will be no magic bullet
Does your compliance program support both corporate agility and stability?
- Redefining the return on investment of compliance
- From in-person to on-screen: Effectively conducting virtual investigative interviews
- A return to normal—sort of
- Own goal?
- Data protection impact assessments in the EU
- The ethics and compliance renaissance: Gaining perspective
- Board relevance
- Want people to pay attention? Get the order right!
- Important compliance advice from Canada
Would you like to receive CEP Magazine?
Become an SCCE member