This virtual conference takes place in India Standard Time (IST)
Learn the core principles of conducting effective compliance investigations so that you're prepared next time you are called upon. Receive detailed and valuable information from experienced investigators: Meric Bloch and Albert Gagne.
- Investigation basics
- Planning the investigation and strategy
- Gathering evidence and documentation issues
- Developing and using standard policies, procedures and forms
- Tips for preparing and conducting effective interviews
- Guidance on writing a report and communicating results
- Remediation plans for after the investigation
Registration includes a free 12 month digital subscription to Meric Block's book:
The First Information Is Almost Always Wrong. ($110.00 Value)
This event has been awarded Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® CEUs, NASBA CPE credits, and CLE clock hours for State Bar of California, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the State Bar of Texas.
Approval quantities and types vary by state or certifying body, view most up-to-date information on the Continuing Education tab
Member Rate - $379.00
Non-Member Rate - $499.00
*group discounts are not applicable and only registered participants will be eligible for CEU credits.
About our Faculty
JD, CCEP-F, CFE, PCI
Vice President, Global Investigations, Book Holdings Inc.
Former Director, Ethics & Compliance, Textron Systems Corporation (retired)