Do you want to learn valuable strategies for identifying and mitigating risk in your organization?
This virtual workshop will give you a comprehensive look at how to perform better compliance risk assessments — an essential element of any compliance and ethics program. Whether your organization already has a mature model in place or is just beginning its risk assessment journey, you’ll learn how to conduct a thorough assessment that will help you identify inherent risks to your organization or issues within your system of processes and procedures. Instructors will utilize numerous examples to illustrate key principles and attendees will have opportunities to work through exercises and examples from the industry of their choice (including healthcare, manufacturing, sales, etc.).
This workshop is open to all but is best suited for intermediate professionals with some compliance experience.
- Risk assessment: introduction, definitions, and objectives
- Identification of compliance risks
- The roles of risk appetite and tolerance
- Assessing the severity of compliance risks
- Reviewing the effectiveness of internal controls over compliance
- Design and implementation of risk response/remediation plans
- Completing the compliance risk management cycle
- Final considerations, integration with organizational risk management, etc.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the comfort of their home or office.
Who should attend?
- Compliance professionals
- Risk professionals
- Internal auditors
- External compliance advisors