Compliance & Ethics Professional® (CEP Magazine) is SCCE's award-winning, monthly publication available to SCCE and HCCA members. Each issue provides the latest insights on national and international compliance issues and practical information for compliance, ethics, and auditing professionals. CEP Magazine's readership continues to grow to include chief compliance officers, corporate executives, corporate counsels, those who are new to the compliance and ethics profession, law students, scholars, government agencies, and entrepreneurs.
Inside the February issue
More featured articles:
- [CEU] Demystifying the role of the monitor
- Third-party due diligence: Are supplier questionnaire(s) the answer?
- [CEU] Navigating the intersection of data privacy laws and the rise of AI
- Takeaways for companies from DOJ’s recent FCPA enforcement actions and guidance
- Small things with big implications
- Does your company need a stand-alone human rights policy?
- Trust and the compliance officer
- Making Friends with humor
- Scope 3 is coming for you: Are you ready?
- The end of the road, the beginning of the trail
- [CEU] How implicit bias affects hiring and team decision-making
- Be respected before being liked
- If you build it, they will come—unless it’s a policy or procedure
- Leveraging metrics: Keeping performance interesting (KPIs)
- You don’t just need a compliance policy; you need an ecosystem
Access your digital issue!
Download a full PDF version of the magazine! Simply log in using your member ID and password and click the View PDF button to download.