Compliance and Ethics Professional (CEP) Magazine
Compliance and Ethics Professional® (CEP) magazine is SCCE's award-winning, monthly publication available only to members. Each issue provides the latest insights on national and international compliance issues and practical information for compliance, ethics, and auditing professionals. CEP magazine's readership continues to grow to include chief compliance officers, corporate executives, corporate counsels, those who are new to the compliance and ethics profession, law students, scholars, government agencies, and entrepreneurs.
Inside the March issue
Meet Krista Muszak: Different industries, different approaches, same objectives
More featured articles:
- [CEU] Fired prevention
- Are you ready for the next big change in international trade?
- [CEU] Writing compliance advice that employees can use, Part 1: Gathering facts
- Don't be lulled
- Recognizing the weak links in the supply chain: The view from Europe
- Europe leads the way
- Incentives to promote ethical behavior
- Shaking the house
- What value do you bring to the board?
- Harassment of compliance professionals: Is your company prepared to investigate?
- How compliance professionals can achieve more balance
- Compliance in decentralized finance
- [CEU] As cyber threats rise and budgets fall, what can compliance professionals do?
Did you know?
Members can now view and download full PDF issues of Compliance and Ethics Professional® (CEP) magazine. Simply log in using your member ID and password.
View on COSMOS Take the CEU quiz
Read available issues of CEP Magazine
You will need to sign on again to view the current issue. COSMOS, our content platform, is constantly being updated with back issues of CEP Magazine. Please contact us if you'd like to view an article that isn't currently available.
Advertise in CEP
Reach 6,500+ compliance and ethics professionals through the most trusted source for industry information.
Submit to the "People on the Move"
Where's your career taking you?