Share your insights with other compliance and ethics professionals
We need you!
Submit an article to CEP Magazine
Compliance & Ethics Professional (CEP) Magazine® is SCCE’s award-winning peer-to-peer monthly publication with a circulation of 6,500+ compliance and ethics professionals worldwide. CEP Magazine is here to be your voice—a place to share and connect with other practitioners navigating the complexities of compliance and ethics work. Compliance and Ethics professionals, both experienced and those new to the profession, greatly value your experienced-based guidance and we want you to share your knowledge.
Submissions are welcome from both SCCE members and non-members.
Articles can address compliance concerns related to:
• Enforcement actions
• New and changing regulations
• Corporate ethics and culture
• Compliance program management
• “Compliance 101” basics
• And much more!
Our editor is here to help!
Whether you are new to writing or an experienced author, we'll assist you through the publication process.
Published authors receive:
- Compliance Certification Board (CCB) awards 2.0 non-live CEUs to authors of published pieces in Compliance & Ethics Professional (CEP) Magazine® .
- Three complimentary copies of Compliance & Ethics Professional (CEP) Magazine®
- A link to your article that allows free access to all users and can be shared on all social media platforms
Articles are published on a "rolling basis," but if you have a preferred issue in mind, please submit your article no later the fifteenth of the month, three months prior to the publication issues ( e.g., an article for the January issue would be due October 15)
Review the Submission Guidelines and required Copyright Transfer Agreement form.
For questions and story proposals/submissions, please contact the editor, Bill Anholzer.