ethikos explores the business ethics trends that are shaping today's workplace cultures and business decisions.
- Employee and supervisor transparency/honest
- Onboarding new employees – introducing company values and ethics
- How to align an organization's moral compass
- Artificial intelligence's role
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) values and concerns
- Data privacy and principles
Authors earn two CCB CEUs
For those who are Certified In Compliance and Ethics Professional® (CCEP®) and write articles in ethikos, CCB awards those authors two CEUs.
To submit an article
Articles are published on a "rolling basis," but if you have a preferred issue in mind, please submit your article no later than the 15th day of the month that is 2.5 months prior to the publication issue (e.g., an article for the December issue would be due September 15).
To be considered official submissions, articles must follow the submission guidelines and must be submitted along with the signed Copyright Transfer Form.
Got an idea for an article or have questions?
Email your topic idea, preferred deadline, and any questions you may have to Margaret Dragon, editor of ethikos.