Become a Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional - International (CCEP-I)
The corporate world can be a high-risk and challenging environment that demands a proactive compliance approach. Being certified in this dynamic, changing profession can help mitigate compliance-related risks.
The Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional - International (CCEP-I)® is someone with knowledge of relevant regulations and expertise in compliance processes sufficient to assist organizations in understanding and addressing legal obligations, and promote organizational integrity through the operation of effective compliance programs.
- An SCCE membership is not necessary to attain, maintain, or renew this certification
- Certification is valid for two years, and expires the month a candidate originally passed the certification exam
Are you ready to be certified?
Make sure you meet:
- CCB CEU requirements
- Work Experience Requirements or Equivalent Student Experience
Apply For the Exam
Once you've completed the Steps to Certification you can apply to take the CCEP-I exam.
The exam is largely based on compliance work experience and therefore an official study guide is not available for this exam. However, to help prepare for the CCEP-I examination, CCB recommends candidates:
- Attend compliance events that provide current education in the areas you need, and as they relate to the Detailed Content Outline, which indicates the subject areas you will be tested on.
- Learn from the compliance industry experts and agencies about current regulations, best practices, and current government guidance
- Use the SCCEnet social network to ask questions and network with other compliance and ethics professionals and CCB certification holders