Nonprofit Sector Compliance Conference Overview
The charitable organization sector faces many compliance challenges, including:
- unique tax exemption issues
- fundraising registration and related issues
- privacy and data security
- complex reporting requirements
- and many more.
Nonprofit organizations also find themselves vulnerable to unique fraud and conflict of interest concerns.
This full day virtual conference is dedicated to managing and understanding these unique and significant compliance issues faced by nonprofit organizations.
This conference will be in Central Standard Time (CST).
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their home or office.
Exclusive attendee offer: Audio Recordings will be included for registered attendees for 30 days post conference.
Who should attend- anyone with compliance responsibilities in nonprofit organizations
- Compliance Officers
- Program Managers
- Internal Audit
- General Counsel
- Risk Managers
- Outside Advisors
- Counsel who serve nonprofits
- and more
Agenda Topics Include:
- Federal tax Issues for nonprofits
- Fraud risks
- Conflicts of interest and commitment disclosure process
- Complying with fundraising legal requirements
- Tricks and triggers of form 990 compliance
- Hot topics in privacy law:2020
- Understanding the Basics of Compliance and Ethics Programs
|Registration & new membership*||$395|
*Membership & registration discount only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
Group discounts are also available.